Here are some of the top tips we found – some of which may surprise you.
1. Distract yourself.
2. If you meditate, be aware that it might not work for everyone.
3. Reframe the situation.
4. Don’t obsess over being positive or happy.
5. Focus on the small things.
Mann says that answering the following six questions, a task that should only take 10 minutes, can help us to find more happiness in life.
1. What experiences, however mundane, gave you pleasure?
2. What praise and feedback did you receive?
3. What were the moments of pure good fortune?
4. What were your achievements, however small?
5. What made you feel grateful?
6. How did you express kindness?