Hotel Jobs In USA
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Looking to earn some extra cash at the weekends? Looking for a process that is amusing and rewarding? Kings Dominion is the location for you! Get equipped to lock your seatbelts and revel in the journey of your existence with Kings Dominion this season! Help us create recollections that will ultimate a lifetime!
What does it imply to be part of the team? You get perks no person else can get!
Free admission into our park
Earn loose tickets for your friends and family.
Discounts at stores in our park
Special events for buddies only
And many more!
- Must be at least sixteen years of age.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holiday durations to meet commercial enterprise needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which might also include, but is not constrained to, credit, criminal, DMV, preceding employment, education, and personal references, in line with Company policy, until prohibited with the aid of federal, country, or provincial law.
- Greets guests, answers questions guarantees satisfactory carrier, and resolves complaints about guests; takes proper payment and makes exchange for meals and beverage items the usage of a coins register.
- Takes and fills meals and beverage orders from guests; cooks and prepares food objects; serves food in correct portions to ensure right meals cost strategies are followed, notifies kitchen personnel of shortages or unique orders.
- Uses soda fountains to serve bloodless liquids and to make milkshakes and frozen desserts; uses warm water heater or espresso maker to make and serve warm beverages; ensures product temperature controls are met and maintained for exceptional and safety; follows all Board of Health regulations.
- Squeegees floors, wipe off counters, sweeps, empties trash, and completes different general cleaning duties.
Maintains proper inventory degrees for all serving, kitchen, eating, and condiment areas; alerts Team Leader of supply shortages.
- Ensures all safety gadget is getting used properly; indicators Supervisor or any malfunctions, protection concerns, or needs.
- Provides visitor service according to Cedar Fair requirements whilst serving the guest or working with subordinates, together with initiating guest interactions, answering questions, and giving directions.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in the assigned workplace and performs all responsibilities in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reviews all dangerous or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability necessities, such as nights, weekends, and vacation durations to meet business needs.
Meets Cedar Fair’s attendance necessities as mentioned in Cedar Fair’s attendance regulations.
Additional duties for 19 years of age and above:
Taps beer kegs serve draft beer and bottled alcoholic beverages.
Monitors and manages alcohol income and consumption consistent with Virginia Liquor Laws, which include checking proper identity for the minimum age requirement of 21 years to buy alcohol.
FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
1. Maintains installed departmental policies and approaches, objectives, first-rate assurance program, safety, environmental, and infection manipulate standards.
2. Dust fixtures, woodwork, system, and dust mops floors. Polishes and cleans furniture in utility rooms and bathrooms.
3. Operates mechanical floor cleaners, polishers, and vacuums.
4. Wet mops rooms, halls, stairways, and public areas.
5. Shampoo rugs and fixtures. Cleans vents, fans, and other equipment.
6. Cleans ceiling furnishings, windows, door frames, and excessive areas using a ladder.
7. Gathers and disposes of trash and waste materials.
8. Operates trash compactor.
9. Moves fixtures and different heavy gadgets as required.
10. Buffs, strips, waxes, and polishes floors.
11. Cleans and disinfects all furniture, floors, mirrors, windows, doors, and walls of bathrooms.
12. Remove and replace draperies, blinds, and cubicle curtains.
13. Sweep sidewalks and remove snow as needed.
14. Serve on medical institution hearth brigade.
15. Participates in educational applications and in-carrier meetings.
sixteen. Attends meetings as required.
17. Performs different associated obligations as assigned or requested.
EDUCATION: Must have a basic education in analyzing and writing and feature the capacity to observe oral and written directions.
EXPERIENCE: Some experience is desirable but not essential. The worker may additionally learn obligations through on-the-task training.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE: Must know the way to use commonplace housecleaning devices.
PATIENT CONTACT: All a while and situations.
PERSONAL DEMANDS: Willingness to carry out routine, repetitive obligations on a continuous basis, be given supervision, and carry out responsibilities despite frequent interruptions. Must have the capacity to tolerate all forms of cleaning solutions.
MACHINE OPERATION: Must be inclined to learn to perform buffers, scrubbers, carpet shampooers, and trash compactors or any other gadget required to do the process.
STANDING: Must be able to be on feet for 7 3/4 hours of an 8-hour shift.
WALKING: Will need to do lots of walking, stooping, bending, stretching, and climbing of ladders.
LIFTING: Must be able to raise up to seventy-five pounds of weight.
VISUAL: Good sight is vital to decide the amount of cleaning needed.
& SPEECH: Must be capable of solution pages, communicate on a cellphone, and speak with the patient, visitors, and co-workers.
SPECIFIC: Will be uncovered to all forms of weather.
[This recruit company additionally offer a job as your document, thus if you didn’t realize your ideal job supply here, then submit your operating document through this web site for more process]
Education – As per work
Experience –Primary Level
Basic Speaking and written English necessary for communication
Document demand for more method
- Valid passport & citizenship document
- Working document or resume
- Recently taken passport size photograph
- NOC document
- Candidates, please follow the below steps to use
Dear candidates, browse all the articles and ascertain your job.
- Click on the Apply Here tab.
- Fill up the blanks along with your original data
- Then attach your RESUME or Document then send it to our web site for more methods.
[Note: solely elite candidates are going to be contacted for interview]
Notice from the web site administrator
Dear candidates: all the duty data provided by this web site is absolutely free & real job information, which suggests candidates don’t get to pay in the slightest degree. All the expenses as well as, visa expenses, air price tickets, and accommodation. please, don’t share your personal banking account. Get More Jobs
Hotel Jobs In USA
To apply for this job please visit www.missouridelta.com.